SEX DON'T PRODUCE LOVE

 



Dear sister,

Sex doesn't guarantee LOVE...

Never force yourself on anyone, NEVER!


If a brother don't like you, don't force yourself on him... Kindly wait on the Lord, though it might not be easy due to your emotions but that is the best thing to do.

As a matter of truth, you are to be led by the Spirit not by emotions.

Romans 8:14

[14]For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Being led by the Spirit is not weakness but strength, it is a sign that you've really matured in making decisions and has sustain a posture in waiting on God and trusting Him alone even when it does not make sense to you.

 Romans 8:14  The mature children of God are those who are moved by the impulses of the Holy Spirit.


No matter how far you tried, if a man

doesn't like you he doesn't noni oooo 

He can walk thousand of miles and

thousand years to get what he wants.


Ask brother brother Jacob and Sis Leah.


Genesis 29:30

[30]So Jacob slept with Rachel, too, and he loved her much more than Leah. He then stayed and worked for Laban the additional seven years.


Jacob initially loved Rachel but Leah was married to him due to 

the custom of the land but because he loved Rachel he could

agree to serve additional years.


If sex primarily amount to love he could have changed his mind and just stay with Leah.


Genesis 29:32-35

[32]So Leah became pregnant and gave birth to a son. She named him Reuben, for she said, “The lord has noticed my misery, and now my husband will love me.”


[33]She soon became pregnant again and gave birth to another son. She named him Simeon, for she said, “The lord heard that I was unloved and has given me another son.”


[34]Then she became pregnant a third time and gave birth to another son. He was named Levi, for she said, “Surely this time my husband will feel affection for me, since I have given him three sons!”


[35]Once again Leah became pregnant and gave birth to another son. She named him Judah, for she said, “Now I will praise the lord!” And then she stopped having children.


Even with all of this, Jacob still love Rachel than Leah

Leah kept giving Jacob sex just to get his heart but

all was not equal to the love Jacob had for Rachel

even while she was barren.

Note the word in verse 29... and now my husband will love me.

Child bearing do not bring love... Leah carried Jacob children

severally but not amount to the love he had for Rachel


It got to a point that Leah had to pay to get her

husband sleep with her.


Genesis 30:14-16

[14]And Reuben went in the days of wheat harvest, and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them unto his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah, Give me, I pray thee, of thy son's mandrakes.


[15]And she said unto her, Is it a small matter that thou hast taken my husband? and wouldest thou take away my son's mandrakes also? And Rachel said, Therefore he shall lie with thee to night for thy son's mandrakes.


[16]And Jacob came out of the field in the evening, and Leah went out to meet him, and said, Thou must come in unto me; for surely I have hired thee with my son's mandrakes. And he lay with her that night.


THEREFORE, THE CYNOSURE OF THIS DISCOURSE IS THAT

SEX DON'T GUARANTEE LOVE, NEVER FORCE YOURSELF 

ON ANYONE.


IRE OOO

June 16th, 2023

Comments

Afolayan Sunday said…
More wisdom and strength sir

Popular Posts